- Version 2.0 last updated 13 January 2022
1. What are Cookies
The Website uses ‘cookies’ to make the Website experience better. A “cookie” is a piece of software which may be sent to your computer. These enable us to collect information about how our Websites and services are being used, and to manage them more efficiently.
None of the cookies We use collect your personal information (e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) and they cannot be used to identify You as an individual. Cookies typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings etc. (as further provided in this Policy).
We do not, under any circumstance, sell information collected via cookies, nor do we pass the information on to anyone else.
2. How to Manage Cookies
Should you wish to reject all, or certain cookies used by our Website, you may modify your Web browser preferences to do so. If, however, you reject all cookies then you might be unable to use some of the services available on our Website. You may also set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to choose whether or not you wish to accept it. In the case of some mobile devices, it may be necessary to consult the device’s instruction manual to manage cookies effectively. You should note however that if you do so, this may distort the quality of service and data you receive.
Browser-specific cookie guides:
Alternatively, All About Cookies provides advice on how to do this, along with further information regarding cookies and how to manage them.
If you wish to disconnect cookies of specific parties, you can do this through Your Online Choices.
Please note that We aren’t responsible for the content of external websites.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
- assisting new customers during the sign-up process;
- allowing customers to set Website preferences;
- allowing customers to navigate between pages of the Website more efficiently;
- running the functionality of the Website optimally and efficiently;
- activating certain features of the Website;
- gathering information about customer/User activity on the Website and to understand how it is used;
- detecting and preventing fraudulent use of the Website;
- tracking how customers/Users arrive at our Website for internal marketing purposes and to track referrals;
- delivering relevant advertising to our customers/Users at the websites and mobile applications;
- research and analytical purposes to deduce which Users interact with the Website
4. The Cookies We Use
If you have questions, comments, requests or complaints about how cookies have been managed by Spinz, the first thing you can do is raise any concerns with our Support team at [email protected] to try and resolve it.
If you are unable to resolve your issue with the Support, the next step is for you to contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO). You can do this by sending an email to [email protected], providing the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Your registered email address
- Full details of your issue(s)
Further contact information:
c/o Data Protection Officer
Ewropa Business Centre, Level 3 - 701
Dun Karm Street
Birkirkara BKR 9034
The DPO will then look into your issue to ensure your information has been handled appropriately and in accordance with this Cookie Notice, our legal obligations, and our internal policies and procedures. The DPO will then contact you regarding the outcome of the investigation and any steps that have been taken as a result.