Responsible Gaming at Spinz is focused on ensuring that every player can enjoy their gambling experience safely. We feature a limits section where players can configure several thresholds (depositing, playing time, etc) to self-impose controls on your account.
Additionally, Spinz is fully compliant with each jurisdiction. Based on your home address, the Spinz website will adjust depending on what is permissible and not in your home country.
Lastly, and most importantly, all players must remember that online gambling should be approached as an entertainment product without qualifications. Gambling is not a reliable revenue stream and should never be viewed as a consistent source of income.
The following options can be fount in the Limits tab under My Account.
- Time limit: Set a general time limit on your play. You will be automatically logged out when you reach your predetermined time limit.
- Net loss limit: Set a net loss limit that you can lose over a period of time. When the Net Loss limit is reached, you will not be allowed to wager at Spinz until your selected time period expires.
- Deposit limit: Set a deposit limit on an account. When this limit is reached, deposits will not be permitted until your predetermined time period expires.
- Wagering limit: With this tool, you may set a wagering limit that will not allow wagers above the limit you have set for yourself.
- Self-Exclusion: Self-exclusion allows you to take a break from gambling. You will not be able to access your account until the self-exclusion period has ended.
If you wish to activate a permanent self-exclusion, or reverse your exclusion, please contact customer support at [email protected] stating your reasons. The implementation of a self-exclusion requested by email is not immediate. We will confirm by email once the self-exclusion is active on your account.
An indefinite self-exclusion is available to you at any time. By choosing this, you will not be able to log back into your account without contacting support. Should you decide to reverse an Indefinite Self-Exclusion, a mandatory 7-day waiting period is required from the time of your reversal request until we can reinstate your account. You may extend a self-exclusion period by a minimum of 6 months by contacting Customer Support.
If you want more information from third parties, please check out the links below for dedicated problem gambling organisations.
If you are unsure whether or not you may have a gambling problem, take this quiz at Gamblers Anonymous for an assessment.
Tips to Encourage Safer Gambling
- Gambling should only be done for entertainment. Gambling to supplement your income is a major warning sign.
- Only gamble with what you can afford to lose. Money spent on gambling should never take resources away from your primary financial responsibilities.
- Do not gamble to cover losses. This behaviour usually creates a snowball effect where players can lose even more money. If you feel like you are gambling to cover previous losses, consider setting a Timeout or another Limit.
- Gambling should be done with a clear mind. Do not log in to the casino if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. These substances alter your judgement and can result in unhealthy and reckless betting.
- Stick to your limits. If you set a limit, you did so for a reason. Do not rationalise reasons why you should cancel a Limit if you have even the slightest reservation.
- Not all problem gamblers are consistently reckless. If you find yourself making careless or larger bets than normal, please stop and take a break for a moment and reflect on your gameplay. If you sense you might be losing control of your gambling, consider setting up Account Limits, seeking additional help, or closing your account altogether.
If you’d like more information regarding unsafe gambling that is not being answered on this page or one of the third-party links, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Customer Support.
What types of limits may I place on my account?
In the Account Limits screen, you may place Deposit Limits, Net Loss Limits, Wager Limits, Time Limits, and self-imposed Timeouts on your account.