1K Big Catch Tourney
There’s a €1,100 Prize Pool waiting to be won if you can land a Big Catch or two and get Lady Luck to help you accrue enough points.
Join in the Big Catch Tournament between 07 - 09 July and see if you can rise to the top of the Leaderboard to secure a winning spot!
€1,100 in Prizes
Cast your lucky rod into the mix by playing the two fun, featured tournament titles: The Greatest Catch and Mega Greatest Catch.
How it Works
Each win achieved within the two games earns Tournament points, on a minimum bet of €0.20. For example, if you bet €1 and your winnings are €12.80, then you earn 12.8 points.
If in the second round of the game if you bet €1 and the winnings are €7.50, then you will earn 7.5 points, and the total points earned will be 20.3. All the points add up!
The Top 3 players according to the Leaderboard will receive the €1,100 total prize pool split. The amount of points that the player receives during the tournament period determines their position in the tournament list.
Tournament points are awarded to the player for each of his winnings, depending on the winning amount, with the top three players according to their accumulated points (throughout the tournament) securing the prizes in the prize pool.
Be in it to maybe win it!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion runs from 07.07.2023 00:00 CEST to 09.07.2023 23:59 CEST.
- Qualifying Games: The Greatest Catch, Mega Greatest Catch.
- The minimum bet to to take part in the tournament is €0.20.
- Only real money bets count towards this promotion.
- This tournament is based on a points system that makes the players climb the leaderboard.
- Tournament points are awarded for each win. Example of points calculation: If you bet €1 and your winnings are €12.80, then you earn 12.8 points.
- This is a combined Rootz network promotion with a shared prize pool across Rootz brands: Spinz, Caxino, Wildz, Wheelz and Chipz.
- Tournament prizes will be awarded to the winners at the end of the tournament.
- Prizes will be paid out as cash without any wagering requirements.
- If two or more players collect the same number of points, the player who first scored points will be better ranked.
- Our general Terms and Conditions apply.